Jake here. We’ve been getting a lot of questions about how to get the full benefits out of our Garcinia Cambogia product, so I have put together a very simple list of ten things to help you succeed in getting healthier. The weight loss will come naturally if you focus on being healthier. This is just a starting point, as many of you are very overweight, just be patient with it and you will get there.
- Fast Start. For best results, take the maximum dosage which is three capsules 30 minutes before breakfast and another three capsules 30 minutes before dinner. That will give you 3,000mg per day. You can reduce this to one or two capsules per serving, but your results will take more time.
Why This Works: Most people who have struggled with their weight most of their lives need a “kick start” and this will provide just that.
- Exercise. If you don’t exercise this isn’t going to work. You have to get your body moving and toning your muscles. There is a great free app called The Seven Minute Workout. Everyone has seven minutes every day to improve their health. You don’t need expensive equipment or a gym membership. You just need your body and a chair. Sarah loves it because she travels a lot and she hate gyms. Think of it as having your own personal trainer. Don’t get discouraged if you can only do two pushups, just do the two. Keep at it every day and you will make progress I promise.
Why This Works: Anyone who tells you that you can lose weight without exercising is probably selling you a diet system that is probably unhealthy for you. You have to get moving to improve your health, there is no way around it.
- Diet. Do you really believe the ads that say you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight? You know you are just getting scammed, right? You can’t look like a million dollars by eating off the dollar menu. I’ve broken down overall changes you will need to make, but I also want you to go through your current favorite foods which are unhealthy and start looking for substitutions. If you struggle finding substitutions, just email us an we will give you a few choices.
Why This Works: Healthy eating builds a healthy body.
- Drink soda? Whatever you have in your house dump it out, just pour it down the drain. The amount of sugar and chemicals in soda is not just putting weight on you, it is creating more health problems and it is slowly killing you. We have had customers lose 5-7 pounds within a week just by stopping their soda intake. Replacement Options: Water is optimal, but another choice is sparkling water. There are carbonation machines now which can give you the carbonation fix you want without all the sugar and chemicals.
Why This Works: Removing the chemicals and the high sugar from your diet will pay immediate dividends.
- 86 Fast Food. Whoever put the “s” in “Fast Food” was quite sneaky, weren’t they? I know you are tired, running late, the kids are driving you nuts, you don’t want to cook, and hitting the drive thru is just easier. I agree it’s easier, but look at yourself…that is what fast food does to you. It takes away your energy and adds the pounds to your mid-section. I’ll grant you a cheat meal once a week, but that’s it.
Why This Works: The chemicals, “fake food” and high sugar content are causing serious inflammation of your organs. Removing these lowers your inflammation and most people feel better inside of a week.
- Cut Processed Foods/Fried Foods. A simple rule is if it grows on a plant, eat it, if it was made in a plant, don’t. Partially Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG, Sodium Nitrate, BHA, BHT, Propyl Gallate, and those are just a few of additives the food companies add to their products. They are added to not just preserve their shelf life, but to make us fatter so we will consume more of their product. If you live in the South I know this kills you, but you are going to have to let go of fried foods as they are extremely damaging to your health. Instead of fried chicken, cook an organic herb chicken. I’ll have Sarah post her recipe as it is unreal. Honestly, when the county fair has a booth where everything is fried, even fried butter, it isn’t a good sign. Doing this will greatly decrease the amount of sodium you’ve been putting into your body.
Why This Works: Processed and fried foods also cause inflammation, lowering inflammation improves your health and feeling of “well being” quickly.
- Slash Your Sugar Intake. If you have started reading labels then you know sugar is in practically everything. The average American consumes over 160 pounds of sugar every year. It is estimated that half our sugar intake comes from processed sugars, such as high fructose corn syrup, found in low-fat and fat free foods. The biggest problem with the “low fat” diet is food manufacturers had to boost the sugar content so the food didn’t taste like cardboard. More on the health risks of sugar in another post, but for now, watch your sugar intake, especially if you eat protein bars or drink protein shakes. Look at the amount of sugar, you may be in for a shock. Note: this includes artificial sweeteners too, they are often worse for your health.
Why This Works: Sugar is one of the leading causes of inflammation. Do you see a pattern here? You should.
- Eat Breakfast – Everyday. Your mind tends to think of crazy things sometimes and one of them is “If I skip a meal, I’ll lose weight faster.” The opposite is true. You have to feed your body and your brain. The meal people tend to skip the most is breakfast. An egg white omelet with fresh spinach or a healthy carbohydrate like oatmeal is a solid way to start the morning. If you are in a rush out the door, grab a boiled egg (have these pre done in your refrigerator). It will give you a nice bolt of protein and stop the starvation mode.
Why This Works: If you don’t feed your body regularly, it will think food is scarce and when you do eat, it will store the food you eat as fat for “reserves”. This is not what you wanted, so eat up…just eat the right foods.
- Drink Water. Every expert says it and for good reason, you have to keep your body hydrated. The lack of water can confuse the mind to think you are hungry, tired, forgetful, lack focus, etc. Get into the habit of drinking water throughout the day instead of large amount all at once.
Why This Works: Without enough water, your body can’t run at peak performance, and thus, cannot burn fat effectively. Drink up!
- Cravings. Don’t starve yourself or deny yourself cravings. That has probably been your downfall when you have tried to lose weight before. You crave things, you deny them and then you lose it and binge. If you crave chocolate, buy the most expensive dark chocolate in bite size squares or pieces that you can. Eat one square and stop at that. Our bodies are programmed to “want more” as it thinks the next one will be even better than the first. This is not true. Nothing tastes better than the first bite. This is how you retrain your brain. Take the one square and know that is the best it is going to be and your craving should subside. It will take some time to get there, but you will.
Why This Works: Simply put, you don’t want to binge and start a downward spiral. Understand your cravings and manage them. You’ll make it.
There you go, ten steps to get you on track to a healthier lifestyle and using our Garcinia Cambogia product to speed up the process. Our aim is to have you feeling better and looking better! Just a reminder, I’m not a doctor or licensed nutritionalist and you should consult your doctor before starting any diet program.